MICHELIN® X®TRA LOAD PROTECT™
Easy life in hard conditions
MICHELIN XTRA LOAD PROTECT in action
|Drive in loose ground|
- Excellent protection
- Higher payload
- More distance
- Higher TKPH
- Wear life
- MICHELIN XTRA LOAD PROTECT in action
Excellent protection in hard sharp ground conditions(1)
(1) Test certified by Michelin® Center of Technology, conducted at the Mining Testing Center in Almeria, Spain, in April 2017. Comparison of MICHELIN® X®TRA LOADPROTECT™ 24.00 R 35 with BRIDGESTONE® VRLS and TITAN® DT-H4 2**, same size. All tires followed the same protocols and configuration, same number of tires tested. Test done with a vehicle suppressing machine effect in order to highlight tires gaps. Tests conditions: 20,5 tons of load at 7,5 bar and 18,5 tons at 6,5 bar pressure for MICHELIN® X®TRA LOADPROTECT™, 18,5 tons at 7 bars for BRIDGESTONE® VRLS and TITAN® DT-H4 2**.
8% HIGHER PAYLOAD(2)
- Reinforced casing
- First 24.00R35 Rigid Dump Truck tire on the market(3)
(2) Compared to the same size in BRIDGESTONE® VMTP and VRLS - Source BRIDGESTONE® OTR Databook 2016 and MICHELIN® X®QUARRY™ S – Source Michelin® Databook 2017.
(3) Star rating is the industry indicator of load capacity for a given dimension - Tire and Rim Association.
MORE DISTANCE IN AN HOUR(4)
- Drive up to 34 km in an hour due to a cooler running tire(4)
(4) Compared to the same size in MICHELIN® X® QUARRY™ S, this data comes from Michelin Data Book 2017.
- A4 COMPOUND: +13,8% vs MICHELIN® X® QUARRY™ S
- B COMPOUND: +41,7% vs MICHELIN® X® HAUL™
MICHELIN® X®TRA LOAD PROTECT™ A4: 320 TKPH - MICHELIN® X® QUARRY™S A4: 281 TKPH - BRIDGESTONE® VRLS E2A A4: 314 TKPH
MICHELIN® X®TRA LOAD PROTECT™ B: 503 TKPH - MICHELIN® X® HAUL™: 355 TKPH - BRIDGESTONE® VRLS E3A B: 453 TKPH
(5) This data comes from Michelin Data Book 2017 and BRIDGESTONE® OTR Databook 2016
+8% WEAR LIFE(6)
- More volume of rubber to be worn(7)
- Optimized contact patch with the ground
- In addition steel encapsulated by rubber prevents corrosion spread, thus increasing aggression resistance
- A revolutionary tread pattern which is reducing the wear rate
(6) Compared to the same size in MICHELIN® X® QUARRY™ S, field tests measurements certified by the Michelin Center of Technology, from 2015 to 2017.
(7) Measurement certified by the Michelin Center of Technology, Faro method, Sculpture 3D with laser, compared to the same size in MICHELIN® X®QUARRY™ S and MICHELIN® X®HAUL™.
|Available sizes||Tread||TRA Code||Tubeless||Resistance rating||Tread depth|
|24.00 R 35 A4||MICHELIN® X®TRA LOAD PROTECT TM||E4||TL||88||70|
|24.00 R 35 B||MICHELIN® X®TRA LOAD PROTECT TM||E4||TL||88||70|