MICHELIN® X®TRA LOAD GRIP™
Speed or load, choose your efficiency
More distance in an hour
MICHELIN XTRA LOAD GRIP in action
- Excellent grip
- Higher payload
- More distance in an hour
- Higher TKPH
- Wear life
- MICHELIN XTRA LOAD GRIP in action
Excellent grip in loose ground conditions(1)
(1) 30% more lug edges in contact with the ground. Based on customer feedback done on: 140 tires (field tests) in 10 countries at 23 customers during 2016 and 2017.
8% HIGHER PAYLOAD(2)
- Reinforced casing
- First 24.00R35 *** Rigid Dump Truck tire on the market(3)
(2) Compared to the same size in BRIDGESTONE® VMTP and VRLS - Source BRIDGESTONE® OTR Databook 2016 and MICHELIN® XDT™, MICHELIN® X® TRACTION™ SC – Source Michelin Databook 2017.
(3) Star rating is the industry indicator of load capacity for a given dimension - Tire and Rim Association.
MORE DISTANCE IN AN HOUR(4)
- Drive up to 34 km in an hour due to a cooler running tire(4)
(4) Compared to the same size in MICHELIN® XDT™, this data comes from Michelin Data Book 2017.
- A4 COMPOUND: +20.3% vs MICHELIN® XDT™
- B COMPOUND: +11.7% vs MICHELIN® XDT™
MICHELIN® X®TRA LOAD GRIP™ A4: 320 TKPH - MICHELIN® XDT™A4: 266 TKPH - BRIDGESTONE® VMPT E2A A4: 314 TKPH
MICHELIN® X®TRA LOAD GRIP™ B: 503 TKPH - MICHELIN® XDT™ B : 444 TKPH - BRIDGESTONE® VMPT E3A B: 453 TKPH
(5) These data comes from Michelin Data Book 2017 and BRIDGESTONE® OTR Databook 2016
+8% WEAR LIFE(6)
- More volume of rubber to be worn(7)
- Optimized contact patch with the ground
- In addition steel encapsulated by rubber prevents corrosion spread, thus increasing aggression resistance
(6) Compared to the same size in MICHELIN® XDT™, field tests measurements certified by the Michelin Center of Technology, from 2015 to 2017.
(7) Measurement certified by the Michelin Center of Technology, Faro method, Sculpture 3D with laser, compared to the same size in MICHELIN® XDT™ and MICHELIN® X® TRACTION™ SC.
|Available sizes||Tread||TRA Code||Tubeless||Resistance rating||Tread depth|