MICHELIN Earthmover Professionals
MICHELIN Earthmover Professionals in Europe
You want the best for your Earthmover tyres, and so does Michelin. We identify the best professional dealers in this sector, the experts capable of guaranteeing constant, high-quality, professional service on the user customer’s site, complying with the safety and environmental methods suggested by Michelin. These are the “MICHELIN Earthmover Professionals” who are able to offer you the most advanced tailor-made solutions throughout the world.
The programme launch
Michelin are currently launching the MICHELIN Earthmover Professionals programme in 13 countries in Western Europe.
This programme is justified by audits carried out by external bodies, in real Earthmover tyre fitting and removal situations.
The four commitments of MICHELIN Earthmover Professionals
Commitment n° 1: PROFESSIONALISM
MICHELIN Earthmover Professionals distributors are trained and recognised for their expertise in the Earthmover tyre field so as to meet your expectations:
- Their technicians are audited regularly on site by an independent body;
- Their skills are kept up to date by regular training programmes;
- They give you their best advice to optimise your tyre performance.
Commitment n° 2: EQUIPMENT
MICHELIN Earthmover Professionals distributors offer quality products suited to your operations and exclusive services to enable you to grow your productivity:
- They do their work on your sites with suitable equipment dedicated to Earthmover tyres;
- They offer a repair service and a replacement solution for your Earthmover tyres.
Commitment n° 3: SAFETY / ENVIRONMENT
MICHELIN Earthmover Professionals distributors comply with your safety and environmental instructions to the letter:
- Their technicians are given training in your environmental and safety prevention plans;
- They deal with scrap Earthmover tyres in line with the environmental rules and standards in place.
Commitment n° 4: PROXIMITY
MICHELIN Earthmover Professionals distributors are right beside you all the time, ready to go into action:
- They take charge of tyre monitoring and maintenance on site;
- Their mobile teams are available at all times to assist you, whatever your need;
- They will develop customised solutions at your request.