MICHELIN Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): MEMS Evolution3
The cutting edge in tire management systems for Earthmover tires.
MEMS (Michelin Earthmover Management System) Evolution3 is an advanced system for sensing and transmitting tire information.
Correct tire pressure and temperature are essential for obtaining optimal product performance. They help to prevent overheating, which is a major cause of tire damage that can lead to machine downtime.
MEMS Evolution3 enables tires to communicate their temperature and pressure conditions in real time, but beyond this, it innovates by sending alerts to operators on various media, including via the Internet, email and SMS. These Michelin Earthmover innovations boost mine productivity and machine efficiency.
Advantages of MEMS Evolution3:
- Reactive monitoring of tires and alarms thanks to data recorded in real time
- Increased mine performance thanks to the monitoring and analysis of each tire throughout its lifetime, via a unique ID number
- An easy, flexible connection via 3G or Ethernet.
Michelin experts are on hand to support clients at every stage, from installation to data processing.
These features make MEMS Evolution3 the best ally in the mining industry.
- Our service offer
- Analysis of on-site conditions
- MICHELIN Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): MEMS Evolution3
- TK Business Model
- Recovery of scrap tyre products at the end of their service life